Access the right care in Leeds
Everyone has been impacted by cancer at some point in their lives be it themselves or a family member. 1 in every 3 people are now diagnosed with cancer with the risk increasing with age. It’s not only a shock to the person told they have cancer but it also affects their wider family and friends too. Having a carer providing cancer home care can help. The family can spend more quality time together with their loved one by freeing them up from being the primary carer.
The CareBIG cancer home care service can help overcome the emotional and practical challenges at this time with personal care or companionship services tailored to suit the needs of the individual.
- Personal care such as bathing, changing clothes or help with toileting
- Help around the home, cooking meals, tidying or doing the laundry and looking after pets can all be part of the service
- Accompany them to the hospital or doctors for appointments
- Help with transferring and mobility
- Medication management
- Do the shopping
- Run any errands that might need doing
- Offer a listening ear and companionship
Here are some of our carers who are experienced in cancer care based in your area
Hello my name is Kevin. I enjoy meeting new people, making new friends and building relationships with them. it’s pretty rewarding seeing the difference you can…